Application Security Analyst
We are looking for a Application Security Analyst to join us on an international project within a telecomunication industry.
A very interesting cybersecurity project for one of our clients. You will be a part of a team responsible for preventing cyberattacks within telecom industry. This project aims to protect the safety of users through application security analysis and through performance of proactive cybersecurity tasks.
What you will do:
- Perform statistical analysis of source code using various tools;
- Be a part of a team working on application security analysis;
- Perform proactive cybersecurity tasks in an attempt to prevent cyberattacks;
- Develop security strategies and guidance documentation;
- Continuously improve the processes and procedures to include report exceptions/risk acceptance for further review;
- Lead vulnerability assessments and monitoring services across several applications.
What skills are needed from you:
- Background of application development;
- Application security analysis skills;
- Technologies nice to have are Kotlin, Swift, C/C++, Objective-C, Python, Fortify, Burp, APIGEE, SAML, OAuth/OpenID, JWT, Fiddler, Wireshark.
What we can offer:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge;
- Working on international projects – market leaders;
- Opportunity to work with modern technology;
- About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that’s why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, Conferences and language courses;
- About health and sports: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours, remote working
- About Leisure: we organize various events, Quizzes, corporate Challenges and other fun activities.