C++ Developer in Medical industry
We are looking for an experienced C++ Developer to work with our international team and develop catting-edge dental technology for patients.
One of our clients, a global medical device company that pioneered the invisible orthodontics market with the introduction of the Invisalign system in 1999. Today, our client develops innovative, technology-rich products such as the Invisalign system of clear aligner treatments, the iTero scanner services. This all in order to help dental professionals achieve the clinical results and provide cutting-edge dental options to their patients. The project’s main area is a Windows-based 3D CAD system written in C++, Cloud services built around C++ technology.
What you will do:
- Working within cross-functional and multiregional development organization,
- Utilizing broad set of technologies and tools,
- Development of features within several internal applications,
- Testing and delivery of new features,
- Bringing a higher level of automation to the treatment planning process.
What skills are needed from you:
- Knowledge of C++,
- Knowledge of Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira/TM4J, Confluence,
- Good level of written and spoken English,
- Interest in learning and developing new skills,
- Nice to have experience with Zephyr, Python/Pytest, Selenium Allure, Docker, Splunk/Logentries.
What we can offer:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge;
- Working on international projects – market leaders;
- Opportunity to work with modern technology;
- About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that’s why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, Conferences and language courses;
- About health and sports: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours, remote working
- About Leisure: we organize various events, Quizzes, corporate Challenges and other fun activities.