Data Analyst in Healthcare
Our First Line Software team formed this project to apply many years of algorithm development, software engineering and outsourcing experience to focus on health data analytics. This growing field is characterized by high complexity in the business players, the data and the analytical methods needed to generate insights and evidence for our clients.
We also believe in the power of Public Domain and Open Source development. No single player in the field has sufficient know-how to generate the right solutions. We therefore actively participate in OHDSI, an open scientific collaborative to develop solutions for large-scale analytics of health data.
Currently, we are responsible for the development of Athena, an automated system for creating and maintaining the OMOP Standard Vocabularies. This resource is a fundamental component of the OMOP System, on which all OHDSI activities are based.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting cutting-edge complex distributed solutions in the life sciences area.
- You will be a part of the team focused on building the Real-World Evidence solution to provide leading-edge clinical and commercial insights to the life sciences organizations.
- Your goal will be transforming treatment research and improving outcomes for patients.
What we expect from you:
- SQL developing experience
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreS, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Knowledge of English language
What would be a plus to have:
- Experience with Python, Scala, Spark
- Experience with Hadoop Machine learning is a big plus
- Knowledge of SQL at the level of composing effective queries for data sampling and transformation as well as the willingness to study SQL in more depth
- Experience of writing automated sql scripts is a big plus
- Desire to understand and validate medical data
- Experience with agile environment
What we can offer you:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge;
- Working on international projects – market leaders;
- Opportunity to work with modern technology;
- About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that’s why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, Conferences and language courses;
- About health and sports: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours, remote working, and we also provide Multisport cards and 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days;
- About Leisure: we organize various events, Quizzes, corporate Challenges and other fun activities.
Join Our Team!