First Line Software is developing for a large European e-commerce customer whose product has been used by end users for more than 20 years. We are faced with the task of optimizing the client’s application, which has several million users. The team is currently working on real-time marketing campaigns: we reach millions of customers who use these campaigns regularly. They include location-based campaigns, raffles, real-time coupon assignments, etc.
Now we are searching for an iOS developer who is able to organize the development process on this project.
In our work we adhere to the principles of Agile methodology and work closely with customers.
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of experience with iOS development;
- Understanding of computer science, algorithms, data structures;
- Experience with Reactive programming;
- Continuous Integration (we use Jenkins and Git);
- Experience in Swift development (for a multi-target, multi-module app);
- Knowledge of English language.
What we can offer you:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge;
- Working on international projects – market leaders;
- Opportunity to work with modern technology;
- About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that’s why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, Conferences and language courses;
- About health and sports: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours and remote working, and we also provide Multisport cards, 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days;
- About Leisure: we organize various events, Quizzes, corporate Challenges and other fun activities.
- Czech Republic
- Remote (Europe) – UTC +2