IT Recruiter for Polish market
Do you have a passion for people and get motivated by winning the best talent for your company?
As an IT Recruiter within First Line Software, you will be a central European team member. You will drive the entire life cycle recruiting efforts to result in the hiring of IT top talents.
Your interpersonal skills and professionalism will help First Line Software realize our full growth potential by attracting the best diverse talents in the Polish market and beyond.
In this role, you will identify, engage, attract, and recruit IT professionals for our positions based in Poland. At times of peak demand, you may be asked to support other roles based in Europe and potentially all around the world.
In this role you will:
- Organize the whole recruitment process in Poland.
- Be an active part of the HR team in Europe.
- Come up with relevant candidates in Europe, especially in Poland.
- Find the best ways to reach SW engineers in Poland or other countries we will focus on.
- Every day’s communication with candidates – interviews, calls, and emails (entire life cycle recruiting)
- Make reports of searched candidates, best practices, most efficient sources of candidates, rates, expenses on job posts/agencies
- Cooperate with agencies.
- Negotiate salary and rates with candidates.
- Send offers and prepare everything for a smooth pre-onboarding part.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers to successfully recruit and hire talent
- A career focus on engaging passive candidates and providing them with guidance and counsel around the business model and environment that FLS can offer
- Experience leading full lifecycle IT recruiting
- Strong adherence to process, attend weekly team meetings, prepare status reports
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to constantly elevate performance
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- English language – upper intermediate
- Polish will be a huge plus
- Being part of establishing new company/office in Poland
- Cooperation with Prague HR team but independence of being only one HR in Poland
What will you get in return?
- A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge;
- Working on international projects – market leaders;
- Opportunity to work with modern technology;
- About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that’s why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, Conferences and language courses;
- About health and sports: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours and remote work;
- About Leisure: we organize various events, Quizzes, corporate Challenges and other fun activities.