Java Developer for marketing projects
First Line Software is developing for a large European e-commerce customer whose product has been used by end users for more than 20 years. We are faced with the task of optimizing the client’s application, which has several million users. The team is currently working on real-time marketing campaigns: we reach millions of customers who use these campaigns regularly. They include location-based campaigns, raffles, real-time coupon assignments, etc.
We are looking for a Java developer to join our team. Our engineers fluently speak Java in a Weblogic and Spring Boot environment, push for test automation, aim for CI/CD and constant improvement. We work on Oracle Siebel, Oracle DB and Angular for internal UI and we have just started our journey into the Google Cloud.
In our work we adhere to the principles of Agile methodology and work closely with customers.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience with Java development;
- Experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms;
- Confident use of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.);
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Mastery of the Spring Framework;
- Using at least one popular web Framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC);
- Test-driven development;
- Knowledge of English language.
What we can offer you:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge;
- Working on international projects – market leaders;
- Opportunity to work with modern technology;
- About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that’s why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, Conferences and language courses;
- About health and sports: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours, remote working, and we also provide Multisport cards and 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days;
- About Leisure: we organize various events, Quizzes, corporate Challenges and other fun activities.
- Czech Republic
- Remote (Europe) – UTC +2