Manual tester for Real estate projects
We are looking for a Manual Tester for a very interesting international group of projects.
These projects, implemented for a large American customer – the leader in the field of real estate in the United States – are focused on helping our Client to identify for-sale properties for financial evaluation of the potential investment and future acquisition, as well as on providing maintenance and consumer services for rented premises to the tenants.
The technologies we use in the project:
- Postman (api);
- MS SQL Server (bd);
- TestRail – Test Case Management Software;
- Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer (logs).
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing;
- Hands-on experience with various backend automation frameworks and tools;
- Experience in REST API testing, understanding of REST API request/response structure, HTTP headers and statuses;
- Knowledge of SQL, ability to write queries (select, update, insert, join);
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
What we can offer you:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge;
- Working on international projects – market leaders;
- Opportunity to work with modern technology;
- About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that’s why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, Conferences and language courses;
- About health and sports: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours and remote working, and we also provide Multisport cards and 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days;
- About Leisure: we organize various events, Quizzes, corporate Challenges and other fun activities.
- Czech Republic
- Remote (Europe) – UTC +2