.NET and Optimizely developer for marketing projects
We are looking for .NET Developer with EpiServer CMS and eCommerce experience to support the grow of our company in Europe.
First Line Software is developing the system for new customers of a large American printing and marketing services company, for which we have already developed a software solution for b2b-clients that fully automates the process of creating and managing the production of all types of marketing products and souvenirs, both printed and electronic, based on CMS/e-Commerce platform Optimizely.
What you will do:
- Knowledge of .NET development (C#, .Net 4.8, ASP.NET MVC, WebApi 2.0, Entity Framework);
- Knowledge of EpiServer CMS and eCommerce;
- Experience in external library integrations (we use: Authorize.Net, AWS SDK S3, Aspose,..);
- Experience in NoSQL DB;
- Knowledge of English (B2) as we work with USA customers;
- Your own opinion, enthusiasm, creativity, and positive attitude.
What skills are needed from you:
- Experience with front-end frameworks (AngularJS, new functionality is developed in Angular 13);
- Managing DB (MS SQL Server);
- Experience in localization;
- Experience in payment providers integrations;
- Experience with agile project management;
What we can offer:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge;
- Working on international projects – market leaders;
- Opportunity to work with modern technology;
- About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that’s why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, Conferences and language courses;
- About health and sports: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours, remote working
- About Leisure: we organize various events, Quizzes, corporate Challenges and other fun activities.