Production Support Engineer
We are looking for a Production Support Engineer to join us on an international set of projects within a real-estate industry.
A very interesting international group of projects. These projects, implemented for a large American customer – the leader in the field of real estate in the United States – are focused on many services. Some of them aim to help our Client to identify for-sale properties for the financial evaluation of the potential investment and future acquisition, and others aim to provide tenants with maintenance and consumer services for rented premises.
What you will do:
- Monitoring business conditions and reporting to identify situations where specific production support is needed;
- Production Support;
- Attempt to resolve various issues by working within production systems;
- Creating JIRA tickets;
What skills are needed from you:
- Experience in QA or support technical background on senior level;
- Knowledge of SQL on senior level;
- Understanding of integration process;
- Knowledge of JIRA software;
- Highly developed communication skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English skills.
What we can offer:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge;
- Working on international projects – market leaders;
- Opportunity to work with modern technology;
- About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that’s why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, Conferences and language courses;
- About health and sports: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours, remote working
- About Leisure: we organize various events, Quizzes, corporate Challenges and other fun activities.